Check out Taylor Swift on the cover of the November 13 issue of Wonderland magazine!

Taylor-Swift-Wonderland-Magazine-Cover-November-2014

At first glance Swifty is unrecognizeable. 
At second glance, there she is, but not sporting her usual red lip, and with a few changes.
I love the heavier brow, the warmer, bronzey complexion, and the very undone look.

I'm not actually a follower of Taylor's music, although you cannot turn on mainstream radio at the moment and not hear her upbeat, catchy single, Shake It Off, from her new album, 1989.
So I decided to have a look at what she's up to.
Scroll down for 3 fab new videos.


I love seeing how Swift has developed her look over the years.
If you caught her on performing on Kimmel, you would have seen a very fashion fierce, modern Taylor. 
I can totally see her affinity with galpal super model Karlie Kloss.


And now I just watched her new video, Blank Space.
I actually think she is pretty amazing.
Check it out below, and the link to her new album below that.

#GoSwifty


 
Top